have ✘ design a 1 of 1 for you
To commission a piece means to hire ✘ to make a 1 of 1 piece of functional glove art for you. To bring your theme or idea to life in game ready glove form.
Commissioned pieces start at $2500 and go up from there with no ceiling based on what materials you want used, or budget you have set... just as if you were commissioning an art piece from a painter.
✘ only takes 3 per month.
how it works
- Email ✘ at firstname.lastname@example.org and setup a consultation (subject: commissioned piece).
- Receive a price quote based on the consultation.
- Put down a 50% deposit (plus cover costs up front of high cost items that you may request to be used in the glove such as diamonds, gold, rare materials, etc). Other half will be paid upon glove completion. If you decide that you do not want the glove after the process to make the glove has already started, you will lose the 50% deposit to protect ✘'s time and costs put into sourcing the materials and making the glove.
- X takes your notes and ideas into consideration and creates a custom piece within the budget agreed upon.
- A custom piece can take anywhere from 3 weeks to 9 months or more depending on materials and complexity. Expect an average of 6-10 weeks. Very simple pieces could be turned around in 3-4 weeks with rush fees. If you want a custom box with real diamonds and a piece of Mickey Mantles jersey for example, that will increase the turnaround time as ✘ will have to find those pieces and purchase them on your behalf. Turnaround time frames will be discussed in advance of the deposit however.
- To have a glove that nobody else in the world has.
- To create a piece of collectible art for your home or office.
- To create a gift for a friend, family member, teammate, player, etc. that is truly unique and will last a lifetime.
With a custom glove you can chose to have custom packaging created at an additional cost as well as other additional items.
- Custom display box.
- Custom hang tags.
- Custom themed matching baseball items: batting gloves, bat grip, etc.
how to start
- Come up with your theme or idea.
- Set a budget.
- Click the contact ✘ link below to setup a consultation to bring the idea to life.
Not all ideas or requests are accepted.
*Please note that any glove idea shared with us via phone, email, social media, or any medium, you are giving up your rights of ownership to that idea. Because we have over 100 glove ideas in the works currently, it's highly likely that an idea that you share with us is a glove idea that we already have planned to release in the next 3 years. We will however make sure that your glove looks different than the ones planned if you share an idea that we do already have planned to assure yours is a 1 of 1. We also cannot disclose if the idea that you share is an idea that we have planned to protect the secrecy of our future product drops.